Kubernetes Real-World: Take Your Journey Into Production
Do you need to learn Kubernetes for your job? Or for the job you want? AND you want to learn how Kubernetes is actually used in the real world?
If so, keep reading.
This Course Is Being Released In May 2023
What You’ll Get
- A Kubernetes and containerization course with the content you need to use Kubernetes in the real-world. This content was created from real-world scenarios and real production experiences from implementing Kubernetes.
- Hands-on labs throughout the training (over 20 labs).
- Two Kubernetes best practice guides.
- Access to the Kubernetes Real-World book (coming August 2023).
The Kubernetes Real-World course is broken down into three sections:
- Day Zero Ops
- Day One Ops
- Day Two Ops
The goal here is to take you from the planning phase all the way to the implementation and environment management phase. You will learn everything from how to pick what tools you want to use to architecting the environment to managing it 6+ months later with upgrades and patches.
1. Day Zero Ops
- Security fundamentals
- Kubernetes Architecture
- Creating Best Practices For Your Team
- Understanding Which Tools And Platforms To Use
2. Day One Ops
- Cluster Deployments
- Application Deployments
- Secrets Management
- Helm & Kustomize
- Cost & Resource Optimization
3. Day Two Ops
- Failover and Backup/DR Strategies
- Scaling & Upgrades
- Monitoring & Observability
- Service Mesh
- Orchestration Management
See What People Are Saying About Michael Levan's Training
The Instructor, Michael Levan, Explained The Key Concepts Without Overwhelming Us. Good Pace And Well Done!
"I really found value in your content as compared to others. It is really helpful for people and your followers. Very much appropriate. Thank you for all of your efforts."
"Really like your content. Some of the best and most digestible Kubernetes content on LinkedIn"
"I really enjoyed reading your stuff and it helps to clarify some confusing topics. Thanks!"
Feel free to reach out with any questions.