Learning Kubernetes is hard. Putting it into practice in production is harder.
If you want:
- A way to turn on the "easy button" for learning Kubernetes for your job.
- A community that you can get help from that has the top Kubernetes experts.
- Methods to implement Kubernetes best practices in every environment.
- A way to learn Kubernetes from people that are using it.
- A place to ask any question about Kubernetes and containerization.
Keep reading 👇
What You'll Get
- A community of Kubernetes engineers with various experiences around the world.
- A WEEKLY 1-hour call with Michael Levan and various other members from the ProdKube community in the form of an AMA/QA session.
- a WEEKLY demo/discussion based on various containerization and Kubernetes topics (think of it like a live training).
- A private Slack channel where you can ask Michael Levan any Kubernetes production question (like having your own personal Kubernetes consultant).
What You No Longer Have To Do If You Join
Let's talk about the "usual" way of diving into Kubernetes.
- Look at multiple blogs.
- View various articles, KBs, and step-by-step instructions from multiple places.
- Search in multiple different places (various sites, blogs, YouTube channels, etc.) just to implement the one component you need.
- Take your Kubernetes experience and hope that others on your team have experience as well, which is hard to find in today's world.
- Talk with your team who may not have the experience to solve the Kubernetes implementation either.
By the time you’re done, you have 20+ tabs open.
You've had various conversations which helped a little, but didn't get you to a conclusion.
You have to HUNT for the information.
Instead, you have one location to get everything you need.
✅ Kubernetes theory
✅ Kubernetes for beginners
✅ Kubernetes on-prem (clusters, networking, storage, etc.)
✅ Kubernetes in the cloud
✅ Kubernetes Application (k8s resource) Deployment Strategies (ALL Kubernetes resources)
✅ Kubernetes monitoring and observability
✅ Kubernetes security
✅ Kubernetes automation
Sound interesting? Good! Join by clicking the subscribe button.
If you're not ready to join because you have questions about the program, feel free to reach out to Michael Levan directly!
Premium content. A community of Kubernetes engineers with various experiences around the world. WEEKLY 1-hour call with Michael Levan and various other members from the ProdKube community in the form of an AMA/QA session. Access to Kubernetes engineers around the world.