Do you need to learn how to use Kubernetes and containers in the real world and for the job you want or the job you currently have?
- Someone just getting into Kubernetes and containers.
- Someone who wants to get a job working with Kubernetes and containers.
- Someone who's been working with Kubernetes and containers and wants to master every aspect of the platform.
- Someone who wants to expand their Kubernetes skills and containerization skills.
And some problems you've faced are:
- Gone through Kubernetes and container training and didn't know how to apply what you just learned in the real world?
- Read and/or watched countless amounts of content but didn't know how to utilize it in a practical scenario?
If so, look no further. It's time to take what you learn and actually APPLY IT in the real world.
What You’ll Get
- A Kubernetes and containerization course that’s updated every six months and contains real-world scenarios that will help you excel at your job or get the job you want.
- Hands-on labs so you can take what you learn and apply it in real-world scenarios.
- An e-book that’s updated every six months and contains real-world scenarios that will help you excel at your job or get the job you want.
- A best practice guide for all cloud and on-prem environments that you can use for your job.
What Is Kubernetes: Start Here?
Content that can actually get you started in the real world.
Kubernetes: Start Here is a combination that's designed to help you figure out how to take what you learn and use it in any environment, whether it's at work or in your home lab.
The content here will be built based on real-world scenarios. Instead of just talking about what each component is in Kubernetes and containerization, there will be an entire "story" behind it.
The content will be for anyone that's a beginner in the containerization/Kubernetes space to an advanced engineer that wants to learn how to apply containerization/Kubernetes to their job.
Whether you're running Kubernetes in any cloud, on-prem, OpenShift, or any other location, this package is for you.
What Will Be Covered
✅ All things Day Zero, Day One, and Day Two for Kubernetes.
✅ All things Day Zero, Day One, and Day Two for containers.
✅ Coverage of other orchestrators like ECS and Nomad.
✅ How to apply what you learn in the real world.
✅ Training to get you prepared for working with these technologies in the real world.
See What People Are Saying About Michael Levan's Content
"I really found value in your content as compared to others. It is really helpful for people and your followers. Very much appropriate. Thank you for all of your efforts."
"Really like your content. Some of the best and most digestible Kubernetes content on LinkedIn"
"I really enjoyed reading your stuff and it helps to clarify some confusing topics. Thanks!"
Interested? Pre-sales start NOW and will be released end of April Don't miss it before prices go up.
Feel free to reach out with any questions.